15 minute Black Bean and Corn Salsa
I bring this to every potluck, and everyone LOVES it. It can be eaten as a "salad" like cole slaw, or with corn chips.
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can yellow corn, or yellow and white corn
- 1 can Rotel
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, freshly chopped
- Dash lime juice (or squeeze one lime)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from recipes.sparkpeople.com
Open can of black beans, place in strainer and rinse off excess "juice", dump in bowl.
Open can of corn, place in strainer to drain off excess water, then dump in bowl with beans.
Open can of rotel and add to beans and corn.
Add onions and cilantro and stir. Add lime juice to your taste.
You'll also love
- Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Honey... 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Salmon Veggie Bake 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Open-Faced Turkey... 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Rice... 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Creamy Orzo with Asparagus &... 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup 4.3/5 (84 Votes)
- Evelyn's Baked Brie 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Dreamy Orange Summer Fruit Dip 4.6/5 (57 Votes)