Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies
These peanut butter and chocolate chip cream cheese are perfect for those with a sweet tooth.
- 1 can seamless crescent rolls (or pinch together seams on a regular can)
- 8 ounce cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup mixed peanut butter chips and chocolate chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Beat sugar, cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth and creamy.
Unroll the crescent roll sheet onto lightly floured surface. Stretch the dough out, I use a rolling pin to do this, then trim the edges to give it a good rectangular shape. A pizza cutter is great for trimming edges of dough.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the crescent sheet, leaving a gap at the edge about 1/2 inch.
Sprinkle your chips on top of cream cheese. Press them in lightly to aid in rolling.
Roll the crescent sheet up tightly and wrap in cling wrap. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours it won’t get really solid as the cream cheese mix won’t freeze hard.
When chilled. preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (prevents sticking and helps in cleanup).
Slice the crescent roll into 1/4" slices. They won’t keep the precise round shape, but that is fine!
Bake on prepared cookie sheet for 12 to 14 minutes until crescent roll appears golden brown.
Cool on the parchment paper or wire rack.
Enjoy! They are soft and oh so yummy!!
HINT: From an old school baker, try this for perfect sliced cookies. Cut a piece of sewing thread, slide it under the dough and cut by pulling the thread together. You can flour the thread a little. This method cuts perfect cookies over and over.
You'll also love
- 15 minute Black Bean and Corn Salsa 4.1/5 (98 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Honey... 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Rice... 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Pecan Coconut Praline Cookies 3.9/5 (148 Votes)
- White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut... 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- No Bake-Peanut Butter Cookie Bars 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chewies (No Bake... 4.8/5 (16 Votes)