Spinach Bacon Cheese Puffs
These Spinach Bacon Cheese Puffs are sure to be a hit at your next gathering, whether it's during the holidays or any dinner party during any time of the year, your guests are sure to swoon over the meaty, cheesy flavors in these puffs. Rich, salty bacon, herbs, fresh spinach, and feta come together to please any hungry friend or family member.
- 1 (4-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 packed cups chopped fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 3 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- Coarse salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (8.7-ounce) sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed and cut into 9 squares
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 9 round or square cups in a muffin pan.
Briefly microwave the cream cheese, about 20 seconds or longer if needed, until it's soft and melted, but not steaming hot. Mix the egg, oil, and dill into the melted cream cheese until well combined. The cream cheese may not be completely smooth, some lumps are okay.
In a separate bowl add the spinach, feta, and bacon. Pour the cream cheese mixture over top, season it with salt and pepper, then use a fork to combine it together.
Line the muffin pan with the pastry squares, stretching them out a little if needed, press them into the bottom of the cups. Divide the spinach among the cups as evenly as possible. Bring the 4 points together over the filling and press them together.
Lightly brush with the melted butter. Bake about 25 minute until golden brown and puffy. Allow to cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes then run a knife around the edges to loosen them and help pop them out.
You'll also love
- Hot Spinach & Artichoke dip 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesean Pull apart Bread 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- White House Spinach Pie 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Cupcakes... 4.2/5 (60 Votes)
- Breakfast Egg Omelette Muffins 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Apple Banana Cinnamon Smoothie 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Best Meatballs Ever 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Cheesy Tater Tot Sausage and Bacon... 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
Review this recipe