Best Meatballs Ever
This Best Meatballs Ever recipe will be one that you make over and over again. Serve as an appetizer with your favorite marinara sauce or top some spaghetti noodles with these meaty delights for a delicious and hearty meal.
- 1-pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®), or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place the beef into a mixing bowl and season with salt, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Then add the milk, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Mix until evenly blended, then form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs, and place onto a baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center for about 20 to 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole 4.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla 4.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Ranch Pork Chops for Kids 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Strips 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Lobster Rolls 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Crunchy Fish Tacos 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Crockpot Ham, Green Beans &... 4/5 (160 Votes)
- BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wonton Cups 4.4/5 (49 Votes)