Breakfast Egg Omelette Muffins
You simply can't beat the simplicity of these egg muffins, the kids love them, and they're not that bad for you either! They're nice for an afternoon or midnight snack, too.
- 12 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk or half and half
- 2 cups fillings sausage, ham, green onions, peppers, tomatoes etc.
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons seasonings of your choice
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat your oven to 375°F. Spray a regular 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick spray or use liners.
Chop all your fillings and place a bit of each, including the cheese, into the bottom of the cups. Fill them about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way full. Beat eggs with the milk (you can skip the milk if you prefer), and season to your liking. Pour egg mixture into each cup, level with the pan edge.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Muffins will puff up a little bit and brown around the edges. Cool before removing from muffin tin.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (448 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (434 Votes)
- Breakfast Grilled Cheese 4.5/5 (328 Votes)