Hawaiian Sweet Bread - Bread Machine
Now it is easy to make sweet Hawaiian bread at home by starting it in your bread machine! You can also roll into small balls and put in a pan to make dinner rolls.
- 1 cup warm water
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons dry potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons margarine
Measure ingredients into the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
Set machine for dough.
Place dough in a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Allow to rise until doubled. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes. Crust should be golden and bread should sound hollow when thumped.
You'll also love
- Toffee Blondides in a Jar 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Christmas Fudge 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Banana Nut Muffins with Oatmeal... 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Pecan Caramel Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Creamy Corn Pasta with Bacon &... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach Queso with Crispy... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bruschetta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- French Bread in Bread Machine 4.5/5 (21 Votes)