Hawaiian Sweet Bread - Bread Machine
Now it is easy to make sweet Hawaiian bread at home by starting it in your bread machine! You can also roll into small balls and put in a pan to make dinner rolls.
- 1 cup warm water
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons dry potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons margarine
Measure ingredients into the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
Set machine for dough.
Place dough in a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Allow to rise until doubled. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes. Crust should be golden and bread should sound hollow when thumped.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Meyer Lemon Muffins with... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Salmon Patties 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Strawberry Scones 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Dry Rub BBQ'd Chicken Wings 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sicilian Bruschetta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bread Machine Mexican Sweet Bread 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Swirly Dogs from your Bread Machine 4.2/5 (28 Votes)