Slow Cooker Potato Soup for Weight Watchers
This Slow-Cooker Potato Soup is only 3.5 points per cup and this makes between 8 and 10 servings, so that there will be plenty of leftovers for quick and yummy lunches throughout the week! This hearty and healthy, super creamy potato soup recipe cooks up in your slow-cooker for hands-off cooking and delicious soup that will be ready for you when you get home from work.
- 1 (26 to 30-ounce) bag frozen hash browns
- 2 (14-ounce) cans non-fat chicken broth
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- Green onions, chopped, to garnish
- Bacon bits, optional, to garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 120mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Add hash browns, chicken broth, chicken soup, onion, and black pepper to your slow-cooker and cook on high for an hour. Stir, then turn your slow-cooker to low for another hour.
Add cream cheese, and cook another 1/2 hour or until cheese can be stirred into the mixture.
Add milk and cook 10 to 15 minutes longer.
Garnish with chopped green onion and bacon bits. Add 1 WW point for garnish.
Use frozen country potatoes or Potatoes O'Brien in place of the hash browns.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.4/5 (279 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.4/5 (296 Votes)
- Award Winning Maryland Cream of... 3.8/5 (736 Votes)
- Crockpot Ravioli Casserole 4.3/5 (323 Votes)
- Easy Crockpot Chicken & Noodles 4.3/5 (283 Votes)
- Corn Nuggets 3.8/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.4/5 (271 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Meatloaf 4.3/5 (232 Votes)