Pickle Wrap Dip
This is so much easier than pickle roll ups. Serve this pickle dip with crackers, or thin with a little milk and dip with chips.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces deli-sliced ham, chopped
- 16 ounces baby dill pickles, drained, diced
- Ritz crackers
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Combine cream cheese, chopped ham, and diced pickles in a large mixing bowl.
Place mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
Serve chilled with crackers.
You'll also love
- Grandma's Old Fashioned Bread... 3.9/5 (389 Votes)
- Golden Corral Rolls 4/5 (656 Votes)
- Amish Cinnamon Bread 3.8/5 (383 Votes)
- Crockpot Ravioli Casserole 4.3/5 (341 Votes)
- Carrabba's Bread Dipping Spice 4/5 (290 Votes)
- Sweet Cucumber Pickles 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Low Carb Southern Dill Pickle... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)