Pickle Wrap Dip
This is so much easier than pickle roll ups. Serve this pickle dip with crackers, or thin with a little milk and dip with chips.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces deli-sliced ham, chopped
- 16 ounces baby dill pickles, drained, diced
- Ritz crackers
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Combine cream cheese, chopped ham, and diced pickles in a large mixing bowl.
Place mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
Serve chilled with crackers.
You'll also love
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.4/5 (331 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup for Weight... 4.1/5 (338 Votes)
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Sweet Cucumber Pickles 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Low Carb Southern Dill Pickle... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)