Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon Chicken
Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and slow cooked in a mixture of sour cream and roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup. Yum!
- 8 bacon slices
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10-ounce) cans roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup flour (all purpose or gluten free blend)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 495mins
Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-low heat until some of the fat is rendered. Be sure that the bacon is still pliable and not crisp. Drain on paper towels. If you use this method, reduce the flour to 1/4 cup. Or don’t cook the bacon and proceed with the recipe.
Wrap one slice of bacon around each boneless chicken breast and place in a 4 to 5 quart crockpot.
In medium bowl, combine condensed soups, sour cream, and flour and mix with wire whisk to blend. Pour over chicken.
Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours until chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked. You may want to remove the chicken and beat the sauce with a wire whisk so it is very well blended.
Pour sauce over chicken.
Serve over rice, couscous, or wide egg noodles.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Pita 4.3/5 (349 Votes)
- Simply Sour Cream Chicken... 4.5/5 (329 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.4/5 (332 Votes)
- Eggplant Tomato Pie 3.9/5 (532 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (299 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup for Weight... 4.1/5 (349 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.4/5 (279 Votes)