Pumpkin Pie Cake
Almost like a pumpkin pie cobbler. Rich and yummy. Try it warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup margarine at room temperature
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Set aside 1 cup of the cake mix for the topping.
Mix remaining cake mix with 1/2 cup melted margarine and 1 beaten egg. Put in bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
Mix together pumpkin, remaining 3 eggs, brown sugar, 1/4 cup of the white sugar, milk and cinnamon. Spread over cake.
Mix together reserved 1 cup cake mix, remaining 1/2 cup white sugar, and margarine. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Mango Rum Cocktail 4.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Strawberry Refrigerator Cake -... 4/5 (260 Votes)
- Cannoli Cheesecake! 3.8/5 (247 Votes)
- Ranch Potatoes with Cheese 4.5/5 (147 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip... 4.3/5 (151 Votes)
- Saltine Toffee 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Cheese & Onion Enchiladas with... 4.4/5 (153 Votes)
- Cranberry Christmas Cake 3.9/5 (189 Votes)