Pumpkin Pie Cake
Almost like a pumpkin pie cobbler. Rich and yummy. Try it warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup margarine at room temperature
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Set aside 1 cup of the cake mix for the topping.
Mix remaining cake mix with 1/2 cup melted margarine and 1 beaten egg. Put in bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
Mix together pumpkin, remaining 3 eggs, brown sugar, 1/4 cup of the white sugar, milk and cinnamon. Spread over cake.
Mix together reserved 1 cup cake mix, remaining 1/2 cup white sugar, and margarine. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
You'll also love
- Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli... 4.3/5 (360 Votes)
- Pickle Wrap Dip 4.3/5 (371 Votes)
- Grandma's Old Fashioned Bread... 3.9/5 (506 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.4/5 (355 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 4.3/5 (396 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.4/5 (353 Votes)
- Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins 3.8/5 (742 Votes)
- Amish Cinnamon Bread 3.8/5 (422 Votes)