Heaven In A Crockpot
You'll think you died and went to heaven after trying these easy and delicious brownies made in a crock pot!
- 1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 200mins
Mix brownie mix, butter, eggs and chip cookie mix together.
Cook about 3 hours on low.
Top with vanilla ice cream.
You'll also love
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken 4.5/5 (275 Votes)
- Pickle Wrap Dip 4.4/5 (316 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (271 Votes)
- Mac & Cheese in the Crock Pot 4.5/5 (250 Votes)
- Crack Sticks 4.5/5 (216 Votes)
- Marbled Easter Egg Truffles 4.5/5 (183 Votes)
- Turtle Cookies 4.5/5 (179 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate... 4.5/5 (169 Votes)