Heaven In A Crockpot
You'll think you died and went to heaven after trying these easy and delicious brownies made in a crock pot!
- 1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 200mins
Mix brownie mix, butter, eggs and chip cookie mix together.
Cook about 3 hours on low.
Top with vanilla ice cream.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Biscuits 3.9/5 (359 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 4.3/5 (334 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup 3.9/5 (452 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.4/5 (259 Votes)
- Marbled Easter Egg Truffles 4.5/5 (183 Votes)
- Oreo Dirt Cake 4/5 (248 Votes)
- Double Chocolate Chip Frappe 3.9/5 (914 Votes)