Heaven In A Crockpot
You'll think you died and went to heaven after trying these easy and delicious brownies made in a crock pot!
- 1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 200mins
Mix brownie mix, butter, eggs and chip cookie mix together.
Cook about 3 hours on low.
Top with vanilla ice cream.
You'll also love
- Honey Glazed Dunkin Doughnuts 3.8/5 (458 Votes)
- Hawaiian Wedding Cake 3.8/5 (482 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.3/5 (284 Votes)
- Oreo Dirt Cake 4/5 (414 Votes)
- Marbled Easter Egg Truffles 4.5/5 (183 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bottom... 4.2/5 (194 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip... 4.2/5 (164 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge - No Bake 4.5/5 (88 Votes)