Crab Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl
Crab Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl is a delicious way to curve your guests' appetites before the main course is served or a scrumptious dish to add to your appetizers spread.
- 1 large or 2 small round sourdough bread or rye bread
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, brought to room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (14-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed, and chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) jar lump crab
- 1/2 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon buffalo hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup parmesan
- 1 cup mozzarella or sharp white cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup pepper jack, shredded
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut the top off the loaf of bread and hollow out leaving 1/2-inch wall on all sides. Cut hollowed out bread into cubes. Bake bread cubes and bowl for 10 minutes to toast. Remove and set aside.
In large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream until smooth. Stir in artichoke hearts, lump crab meat, peppers, onions, both sauces, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Stir in the 1/2 cup parmesan and the other cheeses. Spoon mixture into bread bowl and pat down. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until melted and slightly browned. Serve with bread cubes, pita chips, or crackers.
You'll also love
- Easy Beef Stew 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Best Cinnamon Roll Waffles 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate Custard Cake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- K's Roasted Brussel Sprouts 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Candied Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Spicy Bacon Guacamole 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes 4.4/5 (14 Votes)