Easy Beef Stew
Easy Beef stew comes together with the rich flavors of mushrooms, red potatoes, beef chuck roast, and rich red to white wine, in your slow-cooker so a hearty dinner can be on the table hands-free. Serve with crusty bread or over noodles to sop up that delectable meaty sauce.
- 2-pounds beef chuck roast, cut into 1 1/2 to 2-inch cubes
- cooking spray or 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushrooms, sliced or 1/4-pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup red or white wine
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 6 small red potatoes cut in half
- hot cooked noodles, optional for garnish
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 270mins
On stove top preheat non-stick cooking spray or 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Brown beef in hot skillet for about 5 to 10 min. then add to the slow-cooker.
Combine mushrooms, dry onion soup mix, wine, can of cream of mushroom soup, red potatoes in the slow-cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Do not remove lid until ingredients are cooked. Serve over noodles in a bowl or serve in a bowl with crusty bread.
You'll also love
- Best Cinnamon Roll Waffles 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate Custard Cake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Schweinebraten – German Pork... 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
- K's Roasted Brussel Sprouts 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cabbage/Potato and German Sausage... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Candied Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Marsala Chicken 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe