Spinach Artichoke Dip
Classic spinach and artichoke dip appetizer is easy to make. You can have all of the ingredient in the house, ready to make when company unexpectedly drops by -- or you get a craving for it!
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen organic cut spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed to drain
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, from 14 ounce can, drained, finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions, chopped about 2 tablespoons
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt (kosher or sea salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 135mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
In medium bowl, mix all ingredients. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
Serve with crackers or raw vegetables.
Serve this classic dip in a hollowed-out loaf of rye or French bread with cubes of bread for dipping.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash Barley Risotto 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Scalloped Sweet Pototoes 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Crustless Veggie Mini Quiches 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Mousse 4.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Paleo Egg Quiche Muffins 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- 7 Day Diet Fat Burning Cabbage... 4.3/5 (70 Votes)
- Homemade Beef Jerky 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Loaded Totchos 4.3/5 (66 Votes)