Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
Slow cooked beef so tender it melts in your mouth! This takes minutes to throw into the crockpot and has such amazing flavor!
- 1 1/2pounds1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 1/4cups1/4 cups cornstarch
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2teaspoons1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3/4cups3/4 cups soy sauce
- 3/4cups3/4 cups water
- 3/4cups3/4 cups Brown Sugar
- 1cup1 cup grated Carrots
- Green onions, for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Cut flank steak into thin strips. In a ziplock bag add flank steak pieces and cornstarch. Shake to coat.
Add olive oil, minced garlic, soy sauce, water, brown sugar and carrots to slow cooker. Stir ingredients. Add coated flank steak and stir again until coated in the sauce.
Cook for high 2-3 hours or on low 4-5 hours until cooked throughout and tender.
Can serve over rice and garnish with green onions.
You'll also love
- Schweinebraten – German Pork... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- K's Roasted Brussel Sprouts 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cabbage/Potato and German Sausage... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Candied Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Spicy Bacon Guacamole 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Potato Chip Chicken 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Roast Beef, Old Fashioned Sunday... 4.2/5 (15 Votes)