Kelly Ripa's Artichoke Dip
Eat like the stars with this artichoke dip! Serve with pita bread, sliced baguettes, or vegetable crudites.
- 4 (15-ounce) cans of artichoke hearts
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 4 cups parmesan cheese, roughly grated
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, and parmesan cheese. Once mixed, spread into an oven-safe dish.
Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Coconut French Toast 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fusilli with Prosciutto & Leeks 5/5 (1 Votes)
- CHEESE BROCCOLI SOUP 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Robin Chapman's Mississippi Roast 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup Moroccan 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hot Cheesy Crab, Spinach and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hot Artichoke (Spinach) Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lobster Ceviche by Wanda H 5/5 (1 Votes)