Kelly Ripa's Artichoke Dip
Eat like the stars with this artichoke dip! Serve with pita bread, sliced baguettes, or vegetable crudites.
- 4 (15-ounce) cans of artichoke hearts
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 4 cups parmesan cheese, roughly grated
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, and parmesan cheese. Once mixed, spread into an oven-safe dish.
Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Shrimp-and-Sausage... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Ruby Tuesday's Cheesy Garlic... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Crock Pot Apple Pie Moonshine 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Perfect Cornbread 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Applebee's Grilled Shrimp N'... 4.3/5 (53 Votes)
- COPYCAT MAGGIANO'S CHOPPED SALAD 3.8/5 (91 Votes)
- Joe's Stone Crab Mustard Sauce 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Bread... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)