Grilled Corn & Ricotta Dip
This Grilled Corn and Ricotta Dip is super easy to make, taste like cheesy, buttery corn. This dip can be made year-round using fresh or frozen corn, and makes a great dip for crackers, veggies, or tortilla chips. Want to add a little spice? Just squirt some of your favorite hot sauce over the top for an extra zing.
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons thyme, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- chives, finely chopped, for garnish
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Heat the oven to 325°F.
Heat a grill pan over high and cook the corn until charred on all sides, 25 minutes. Cut the kernels from the cob, and purée two-thirds of the kernels in a food processor with the cream, ricotta, flour, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper and stir in remaining kernels.
Scrape the dip into an 8-inch baking dish, sprinkle with parmesan, and dot with butter; bake until bubbly, about 1 1/2 hours. Garnish with chives and scallions to serve.
This recipe can be made with 2 (10-ounce) packages of frozen corn. Cook the corn in a skillet over high heat until charred, then continue the recipe as stated.
You'll also love
- Apple Butter 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Pineapple Kabobs 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Custard 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Moroccan Chickpea & Couscous Salad 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Speedy Brownies Recipe 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Stuffed Cabbage 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn with Bacon 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 4.7/5 (9 Votes)