5-Ingredient Key Lime Pudding Pops
Get your summertime key lime fix by making cool creamy Key Lime Pudding Pops with graham crackers crumbles.
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup fresh key lime juice (not from concentrate) plus 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 185mins
Adapted from aspicyperspective.com
Beat the instant pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, 3/4 cup water, and lime zest together in a medium bowl. Once smooth, scoop the mixture into 10 popsicle molds, 8 if your molds are large.
Place a wooden popsicle stick in each pop. Then sprinkle the crumbled graham cracker on top. Freeze for 3 to 4 hours.
To serve: Flip the popsicle molds over the run under warm tap water for about 30 seconds. Then firmly pull the Key Lime Pudding Pops out of the molds. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- One-Pan Sausage and Veggies 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Pie for 2 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Spiced Pear Cider 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Cocktail 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker BBQ Beef Tips 4/5 (72 Votes)
- Pinto Beans and Ground Beef Stew 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Cauliflower Tacos with Creamy Lime... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Key Lime and White Biscotti 4.3/5 (27 Votes)