Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread
Inspired by The Pioneer Woman's recipe, this is a buttery, ooey and gooey flavor-filled garlic bread that disappears very fast.
- 1 loaf crust french bread
- 1 stick butter
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, white and light green parts minced
- Dash of salt
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced.
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from foodiewife-kitchen.blogspot.com
Mix cheeses with the mayonnaise and the green onions.
Add dash of salt to taste and set aside or keep in refrigerator until you need it.
Cut loaf of bread in half, then each half into half again.
Working 1/4 loaf at a time, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet and add 1/4 of the minced garlic.
Place 1 of the 1/4 loaves face down in the skillet, swirling it to soak up the butter and garlic.
Allow bread to toast in the skillet, removing garlic if it starts to get too brown.
Repeat with remaining butter, garlic, and bread.
Spread cheese mixture on warm loaves and bake in a 425°F oven until cheese is hot and bubbly, about 10 minutes.
Slice and serve.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops 3.9/5 (589 Votes)
- The Very Best Glazed Meatloaf 4.4/5 (354 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 4/5 (620 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli... 4.4/5 (333 Votes)
- Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins 4.1/5 (410 Votes)
- Pickle Wrap Dip 4.3/5 (338 Votes)
- Eggplant Tomato Pie 3.9/5 (428 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 4.4/5 (311 Votes)