Qdoba Queso Dip
Make Qdoba's creamy queso whenever you want it with this copycat recipe that tastes even better than Qdoba's at a fraction of the cost!
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup American cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 roasted poblano peppers, finely chopped
- 8 ounces tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground garlic
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Combine all ingredients in a crockpot.
Cover and cook on low for 2 hours; stir occasionally or until cheese is melted.
Thin with more milk or cream if necessary; taste and adjust seasoning.
For additional flavor, add finely chopped onion, ground cumin, chopped roasted red pepper, etc.
Serve hot from crock with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Kahlua Chocolate Poke Cake 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Crispy Fried Chicken 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Mini Tuna Appetizer Cakes 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Country Pâté 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Loaded Totchos 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese Balls 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Creamy Queso with Chorizo 4.6/5 (21 Votes)