Qdoba Queso Dip
Make Qdoba's creamy queso whenever you want it with this copycat recipe that tastes even better than Qdoba's at a fraction of the cost!
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup American cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 roasted poblano peppers, finely chopped
- 8 ounces tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground garlic
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Combine all ingredients in a crockpot.
Cover and cook on low for 2 hours; stir occasionally or until cheese is melted.
Thin with more milk or cream if necessary; taste and adjust seasoning.
For additional flavor, add finely chopped onion, ground cumin, chopped roasted red pepper, etc.
Serve hot from crock with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Minestrone Soup 4.3/5 (155 Votes)
- The Best Potato Soup Recipe Ever 4.5/5 (147 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups 4.5/5 (141 Votes)
- King's Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Rolls 4.4/5 (151 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (136 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (133 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Dip 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Charleston Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (77 Votes)