This margarita recipe is more tart because it has no added sugar. You can add simple syrup or agave nectar if you prefer your drinks sweeter but it's not overly sweet as written.
- 1 lime, halved
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, from about 5 limes
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- 1 cup white tequila
- 2 cups ice, plus extra for serving
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
If you like margaritas served in a glass with salt, rub the outside rims of 6 glasses with a cut lime and dip each glass lightly into a plate of kosher salt.
Combine the lime juice, lemon juice, Triple Sec, tequila, and ice in a blender and purée. Place extra ice in a cocktail shaker. Fill with margarita mix, shake well, and strain into glasses.
You'll also love
- Spiced Pear Cider 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Ladybug and Flower Cupcakes 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Hot Spiced Cranberry-Apple Cider 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker BBQ Beef Tips 3.7/5 (114 Votes)
- Monster Finger Cookies 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Raspberry Mojito 4.1/5 (52 Votes)
- Watermelon Mojito 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Sriracha & Smoked Bacon... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe