Pineapple Scones are the best way to start the day! These are so delicious and smell so good while in the oven.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, chilled
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 orange, zested
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Cut in chilled butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In a small bowl, mix coconut milk, honey, and egg. Stir into the flour mixture. Fold in pineapple and orange zest.
Divide the mixture into 12 rounded pieces, and arrange in a single layer on a medium ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Official Woodland Bakery Fudge... 4.2/5 (75 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Kringle 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Caramel Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Funfetti Cake Cheese Ball 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Amish Apple Fritters 4.2/5 (88 Votes)
- Cranberry White Chocolate Almond... 4.6/5 (40 Votes)