Pineapple Scones are the best way to start the day! These are so delicious and smell so good while in the oven.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, chilled
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 orange, zested
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Cut in chilled butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In a small bowl, mix coconut milk, honey, and egg. Stir into the flour mixture. Fold in pineapple and orange zest.
Divide the mixture into 12 rounded pieces, and arrange in a single layer on a medium ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Chicken Crescent Rolls 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Banana Bread 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Cinnamon Struesel Banana Bread 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Pineapple-Orange Cream Cake 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Bread! 4.7/5 (35 Votes)
- Chicken in Wine Sauce with Mashed... 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Moist Lemon Angel Cake Roll 4.3/5 (62 Votes)