Caramel Crescent Snickerdoodles
Caramel crescent snickerdoodles are the perfect treat when you need to cure your craving for something sweet. Try this recipe and it will become one of your favorites, yum!
- 1/2 cup of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 Pillsbury crescents seamless dough sheet
- Caramel candies
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Combine cinnamon and sugar.
Cut out about a 2 inch by 2 inch piece of dough and wrap it gently and snuggled around one caramel candy. Roll it in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Place them onto a baking sheet about 1inch or so apart.
Bake them at 350˚F for about 12 minutes, or until they’re firm and slightly puffy.
Let them cool for just a few, but these have to be eaten warm, for maximum caramel flow.
SIDE NOTE: Unless you want to play hockey and use these as pucks, nuke them for a couple of seconds or warm them in a low oven for a few minutes before eating them, just to get them gooey again!
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars 4.5/5 (168 Votes)
- Snickerdoodles 4.4/5 (100 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles 4.5/5 (44 Votes)