Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots
Give your boring, mundane jello shots a creative twist with these beautiful Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots! They go down smoothly and will surely be a hit!
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3-ounce) box pineapple Jello gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup butterscotch schnapps
- 1/4 cup Irish cream
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
Dissolve jello in boiling water in large bowl. Add vodka, schnapps, Irish Cream and cold water. Cool a bit.
Put a maraschino cherry in each shot glass and fill shot glass. Chill for several hours or until set.
You'll also love
- Toffee Bars 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Step-by-Step Classic Roast Turkey... 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Peppermint Fudge 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Mardi Gras Beignets 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Puffs 4.7/5 (58 Votes)
- Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwiches 4.2/5 (121 Votes)
- Individual 7-Layer Dips 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Gumbo Fried Rice 4.5/5 (72 Votes)