Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots
Give your boring, mundane jello shots a creative twist with these beautiful Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots! They go down smoothly and will surely be a hit!
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3-ounce) box pineapple Jello gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup butterscotch schnapps
- 1/4 cup Irish cream
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
Dissolve jello in boiling water in large bowl. Add vodka, schnapps, Irish Cream and cold water. Cool a bit.
Put a maraschino cherry in each shot glass and fill shot glass. Chill for several hours or until set.
You'll also love
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftover... 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes 4.4/5 (73 Votes)
- White Chocolate Martini 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Batter Fried Mushrooms 4.2/5 (92 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Ball 4.3/5 (76 Votes)
- The Cheese Dip That Will Make You... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Famous Dave's Bread Pudding 3.9/5 (182 Votes)