Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots
Give your boring, mundane jello shots a creative twist with these beautiful Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots! They go down smoothly and will surely be a hit!
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3-ounce) box pineapple Jello gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup butterscotch schnapps
- 1/4 cup Irish cream
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
Dissolve jello in boiling water in large bowl. Add vodka, schnapps, Irish Cream and cold water. Cool a bit.
Put a maraschino cherry in each shot glass and fill shot glass. Chill for several hours or until set.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Holiday Bacon Appetizers 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Sloppy Joe Nachos 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Cowboy Corn Dip 3.8/5 (155 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- White Chocolate Martini 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with... 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Ball 4.3/5 (75 Votes)