Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots
Give your boring, mundane jello shots a creative twist with these beautiful Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots! They go down smoothly and will surely be a hit!
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3-ounce) box pineapple Jello gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup butterscotch schnapps
- 1/4 cup Irish cream
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
Dissolve jello in boiling water in large bowl. Add vodka, schnapps, Irish Cream and cold water. Cool a bit.
Put a maraschino cherry in each shot glass and fill shot glass. Chill for several hours or until set.
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- German Potato Salad Heirloom Recipe 4.5/5 (201 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 4.4/5 (184 Votes)