Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tb. lemon juice, divided
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 oz. plain or vanilla, Greek yogurt
- 12 oz. fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 375°. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan. Sift together 2 1/4 cups of flour, baking soda and salt. Mix in the lemon zest and set aside.
With an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in 1 Tb. lemon juice. Alternate beating in the flour mixture with the yogurt, mixing just until incorporated.
Toss the strawberries with the remaining 1/4 cup of flour. Gently mix them into the batter.
Pour the batter into the bundt pan. Place in the oven and reduce temperature to 325°. Bake for 60 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Allow to cool at least 20 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely. Once cooled, whisk together the remaining 2 Tb. of lemon juice and the powdered sugar. Drizzle over the top of the cake.
You'll also love
- Garlic Bruschetta 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Potato... 4.1/5 (107 Votes)
- Lemon Brownies 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Butterscotch Banana Bundt Cake 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Berry Sorbet - Paleo Friendly 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Strawberry Birthday Cake 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Instant Pot Lemon Yogurt Cake 3.9/5 (38 Votes)
- APPLESAUCE – YOGURT CAKE 5/5 (1 Votes)