Incredible Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
Light and delicious raspberry cookies are perfect for Valentine's, Christmas or any time of year!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 (17.5-ounce) pouch sugar cookie mix
- 2/3 cup raspberry baking chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy with an electric mixer, then beat in the egg until thoroughly combined. Mix in the cookie mix, then stir in the raspberry chips. Drop the dough about 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets with a tablespoon or small scoop. Lightly pat the cookies to flatten.
Bake in the preheated oven until the edges of the cookies are lightly golden, 9 to 12 minutes. Cool before serving.
You'll also love
- Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Salad 4.6/5 (98 Votes)
- Baked Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Liquid Marijuana Drink 4.2/5 (149 Votes)
- Strawberry Soufflé Pancakes 4.4/5 (114 Votes)
- Clean Banana Bread 4.4/5 (108 Votes)
- Rolo Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Baked Strawberry Donuts 4/5 (233 Votes)
- Snickerdoodles 4.4/5 (100 Votes)