Love zucchini? Try this yummy Zucchini Cakes recipe with Ranch dressing - you'll be very happy you did, they're delicious!
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Adobo spices
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Remove excess liquid from freshly grated zucchini by placing them between paper towels and squeezing. ** There will be a LOT of excess liquid, so I suggest you squeeze over the sink.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
Heat a large pan on medium, and spray with Pam. Shape spoonfuls of the zucchini batter into 2-inch (diameter) patties, and drop onto the sizzling pan. Cook each side for about a minute and a half, or until the outside is golden brown.
Finish the cakes off in the oven — stick them on a baking pan and broil them for 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve hot, alone or with ranch dressing.
You'll also love
- Chinese Napa Cabbage Salad 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Crab Bite Appetizer 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Peaches and Cream Pops 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Baked Bearnaise Potatoes 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Yellow Squash Casserole 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) "Healthy" Peanut... 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- The Cheese Dip That Will Make You... 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- Breakfast: Hash Brown Casserole... 4.4/5 (66 Votes)