Crusty Parmesan Herb Zucchini Bites
Skip the fries and and make these Crusty Parmesan Herb Zucchini Bites instead. Serve with ranch dressing or make your own dip.
- 4 medium, fresh zucchini, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary & thyme, minced
- Smidge olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 350°F, lightly brush both sides of the zucchini with olive oil and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Mix cheese and herbs together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the zucchini along with salt and pepper to taste.
Bake for 15 minutes and place under the broiler for the last 3 to 5 minutes until cheese is crispy and browned.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread... 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Lavender Lemonade with Honey 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Bars 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Chocolate Mocha Cake with... 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Cabbage Stew 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Avocado Hummus 5/5 (6 Votes)
- Tropical Macadamia Halibut 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Polenta With... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)