Zucchini Stuffed with Feta & Basil
Feta and basil add terrific flavors to make this one of your favorite side dishes. A great recipe to make with all of the zucchini in your garden, or a reason to buy more of this great vegetable at your farmers market or grocery store!
- 10 small zucchini (yellow & green)
- 1 1/4 cups feta
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 pinch Espelette
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 355°F.
Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and then dig inside with a spoon. Arrange them on a baking sheet.
Mix together the feta, the chopped basil, Espelette pepper and season.
Pour a little olive oil on top.
Bake 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Classic Macaroni Salad 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Gooseberry Smoothie Recipe 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Apple Cider Braised... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Onion dip 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Hemingway Martini 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cherry Yum Yum 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Hasselback Potatoes - Cooking Light 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Crab Cucumber Bites 4.6/5 (25 Votes)