Hawaiian Millionaire Pie
This sweet Hawaiian Millionaire Pie is sure to be a hit at home or a pot luck. The blend of pineapple, pecans, and cream cheese is a match made in heaven!
- 2 ready-made graham cracker crusts
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) large container Cool Whip
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, chopped & drained
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 260mins
Blend together the cream cheese, lemon juice and condensed milk; gently fold in the whipped topping.
Stir in the crushed pineapple, cherries and pecans; pour into pie crusts and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter 4/5 (104 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole with... 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Crumble Bars 4.3/5 (74 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca... 4/5 (119 Votes)
- Moist Coconut Cake 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Frozen Strawberries and Cream... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cake from Cook's... 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Pineapple Scones 4.1/5 (96 Votes)