Creamy Broccoli-Bacon Bake
There's not much better than broccoli and cheese! This will be everyone's favorite vegetable dish!
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 package Philadelphia Herb & Garlic Cooking Cream
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup Kraft Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from phillycanada.com
Heat oven to 425°F.
Add broccoli and carrots to saucepan of boiling water and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water.
Place cooked vegetables in large bowl.
Add reserved water, cooking cream and onions; stir until vegetables are evenly coated with sauce.
Spoon into a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray and top with shredded cheese and bacon bits. Cover.
Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Uncover and cook an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Twice Baked Potatoes 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- Apple Cider Margarita 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Cheese & Garlic Crack Bread 4.3/5 (74 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Cornbread 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken in Honey Sauce 4.3/5 (86 Votes)
- French Onion & Roast Beef Grilled... 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Basil Tomato Pork Chops 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Oven Fried Pork... 4.3/5 (77 Votes)