5-Ingredient Beef Stew
This slightly spicy, Southwestern-style 5-Ingredient Beef Stew is made in your slow-cooker, so it is easy and fast to get a delicious meal on the table with minimal effort. Serve over rice and your favorite crusty bread for a more rounded meal, but this dish is a hearty meal on its own for those crazy busy weeknights.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 (15.5-ounce) jar southwest salsa (one that contains corn, black beans, onions, tomatoes, and chili peppers)
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup baby carrots
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 490mins
Use a 6-quart slow-cooker. Put the meat into the bottom of your cooker, then add the jar of salsa, beef broth, garbanzo beans, and baby carrots. Salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until the meat is so tender it falls apart when poked.
You'll also love
- Man Pleasing Gluten Free Blueberry... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Nachos 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Indian-Spiced Tomato Salsa 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Soybean Salad with Walnut Pesto,... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef Salad with Mango 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH FRENCH FRIES... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Roast Chicken with Crisp Toasts... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)