Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake
This scrumptious Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake is a super easy way to enjoy cheesecake any time. This 5-ingredient recipes comes together in no time and is a perfect recipe to make-ahead.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 (6-ounce) Honey Maid Graham Pie Crust
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat oven to 325°F.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended. Pour into crust.
Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
Cool and refrigerate for 3 hours.
For clean edges on the cheesecake slices, use a sharp knife to cut the chilled cheesecake, wiping the knife blade with a damp cloth between each cut.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (677 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (493 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (451 Votes)