Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake
This scrumptious Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake is a super easy way to enjoy cheesecake any time. This 5-ingredient recipes comes together in no time and is a perfect recipe to make-ahead.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 (6-ounce) Honey Maid Graham Pie Crust
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat oven to 325°F.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended. Pour into crust.
Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
Cool and refrigerate for 3 hours.
For clean edges on the cheesecake slices, use a sharp knife to cut the chilled cheesecake, wiping the knife blade with a damp cloth between each cut.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Potato au Gratin 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Easy Enchilada Casserole 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Whipping Cream... 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Grilled Turkey & Brie Sandwich... 4.7/5 (39 Votes)
- Pineapple Scones 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- BBQ Pulled Pork in a Pressure... 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Creepy Dirt Cups 4.5/5 (52 Votes)