Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake
This scrumptious Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake is a super easy way to enjoy cheesecake any time. This 5-ingredient recipes comes together in no time and is a perfect recipe to make-ahead.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 (6-ounce) Honey Maid Graham Pie Crust
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat oven to 325°F.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended. Pour into crust.
Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
Cool and refrigerate for 3 hours.
For clean edges on the cheesecake slices, use a sharp knife to cut the chilled cheesecake, wiping the knife blade with a damp cloth between each cut.
You'll also love
- Potatoes for a Crowd 4.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Chantal's New York Cheesecake 4.2/5 (208 Votes)
- Make-Ahead Brunch Cup 4.4/5 (181 Votes)
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Cannoli Cheesecake! 3.7/5 (362 Votes)
- Famous Dave's Bread Pudding 3.8/5 (339 Votes)
- Janet's Orange Zucchini Bread 3.9/5 (269 Votes)
- Saltine Toffee 4.5/5 (137 Votes)