Indian-Spiced Tomato Salsa
This Indian-spiced salsa is a delicious fusion of spices. Your friends and family will love the smoky, spicy, and most of all unique flavor!
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 serrano chile with seeds, sliced
- 1 cup white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from foodandwine.com
In a large skillet, heat the oil until smoky.
Add the chile and onion and stir-fry over high heat for 30 seconds.
Add the garam masala and stir-fry until the onion is crisp-tender, 2 minutes.
Toss in the tomatoes and lime juice.
Transfer to a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Stir in the cilantro. Serve hot or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Pimm’s Cup Royale 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Leeks in Vinaigrette 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Soybean Salad with Walnut Pesto,... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Pork & Pinto Stew 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Frank's Spicy Chicken Spread 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- 7-Layer Mexican Dip 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- How to Make Beer Cheese Sauce 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Spaghetti w/ Chicken and Sun-dried... 4.7/5 (13 Votes)