Crispy French Onion Scalloped Potato Casserole
This Crispy French Onion Scalloped Potato Casserole is your new go-to casserole for get-togethers! It's SO SO GOOD!
- 1 (4.7-ounce) box Betty Crocker™ scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup French onion-flavored sour cream dip
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Make potatoes as directed on box for stove-top directions. Stir in sour cream dip. Pour mixture into baking dish. Top with onions.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand 5 minutes before serving (sauce will thicken as it stands).
You'll also love
- Zucchini Crust Pizza 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Fish Cakes 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheese & Potato Stuffed Pork Chops 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie Cheesecake... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Valentine’s Day Cookies 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Shrimp 'n' Spinach Risotto 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Turkey Vegetable Soup with... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)