Crispy French Onion Scalloped Potato Casserole
This Crispy French Onion Scalloped Potato Casserole is your new go-to casserole for get-togethers! It's SO SO GOOD!
- 1 (4.7-ounce) box Betty Crocker™ scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup French onion-flavored sour cream dip
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Make potatoes as directed on box for stove-top directions. Stir in sour cream dip. Pour mixture into baking dish. Top with onions.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand 5 minutes before serving (sauce will thicken as it stands).
You'll also love
- Jalapeño Scalloped Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Scalloped Potato & Ground Beef... 4.2/5 (63 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana CRUMB CAKE 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Broiled Scallops with a Parmesan... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Green Beans with Almonds and Garlic 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Hot Spinach Dip 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes 4.5/5 (21 Votes)