Broiled Scallops with a Parmesan Crust
Broiled scallops in a Parmesan Crust. So tasty, yet so easy...10 minute cook time and they can be made ahead of time and frozen.
- 2 lbs. Sea Scallops
- 2 Tblsp. butter
- 2 Tblsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 Tblsp. parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Adapted from dinner-mom.com
1. Pat sea scallops dry with a paper towel and place in a plastic bag that seals.
2. Melt butter in the microwave oven.
3. Add olive oil to the container with the melted butter and combine.
4. Pour butter mixture over scallops. Seal bag tightly and turn to coat scallops with butter. Set scallops aside.
5. Add the remaining ingredients to an empty plastic bag, seal and shake to combine breading mixture.
6. Lift scallops coated with butter into the breading bag.
7. Seal bag tightly and turn until scallops are coaed with breading.
8. Place scallops on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
9. Broil scallops for 10 minutes with the rack near the top of the oven.