Crockpot Cheesy Party Potatoes
These cheesy crockpot potatoes put the par in party! Don't have enough time for the crockpot? Bake in the oven at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes.
- 1 (2-pound) bag frozen cubed hash browns
- 6 ounces sour cream
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped fine
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from food.com
Melt butter in large bowl, then add in sour cream, cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup, butter, salt, pepper, and onion. Mix well.
Stir in potatoes.
Spray crockpot with nonstick cooking spray. Pour potato mixture into crockpot. Heat on low for 4 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
You'll also love
- Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- The Best Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe... 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Cauliflower Buffalo Wings 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Chili Lime Pork Roast 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Apple Pie Grilled Cheese 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- CREAMY CHEESY POTATOES 4.5/5 (69 Votes)