Crockpot Cheesy Party Potatoes
These cheesy crockpot potatoes put the par in party! Don't have enough time for the crockpot? Bake in the oven at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes.
- 1 (2-pound) bag frozen cubed hash browns
- 6 ounces sour cream
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped fine
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from food.com
Melt butter in large bowl, then add in sour cream, cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup, butter, salt, pepper, and onion. Mix well.
Stir in potatoes.
Spray crockpot with nonstick cooking spray. Pour potato mixture into crockpot. Heat on low for 4 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
You'll also love
- Basic Pasta Dough Recipe 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken 4.4/5 (80 Votes)
- Prime Rib with a Peppercorn &... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Grilled Corn with Herb Butter 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Egg Rolls 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Meatball-Potato Pie 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with... 4.4/5 (81 Votes)
- Easy Taco Casserole 4.2/5 (111 Votes)