Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
A twist on a Thanksgiving favorite, this bite-sized dessert uses gingersnap cookies as the base for the pumpkin flavored cheesecake. Serve topped with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- 20 gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin, canned (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly grated
- Whipped cream, if desired
- Caramel sauce, if desired
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 205mins
Adapted from tablespoon.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini cheesecake pan (12 cups) with cooking spray.
In food processor, process gingersnap cookies with on/off pulses until finely ground (about 1 cup). Add melted butter; pulse until mixed. Press crumb mixture firmly into each cheesecake cup to form crust. Bake 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in pumpkin, sour cream and salt, scraping bowl frequently. Add egg, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat until well blended.
Divide mixture evenly into crust-lined cups.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
Cool completely in pan, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Serve cheesecakes topped with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce. Store in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Strawberry & White Chocolate Cream... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Banana Cheesecake Pie Recipe 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Egg Nog 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- A Beautiful and Sunny Spinach Pie 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Traditional Chili 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet and Hot Onion Rings 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Mario Batali's Green Chile Pork... 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)