Bacon & Cheese Crockpot Potatoes
Bacon and cheese crock-pot potatoes is a wonderful side dish that you can make in your crock-pot.
- 3 large potatoes
- 1/4 pound bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup onions, sliced thin
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cheese
- 1 or 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Line a 6 quart crock-pot with foil (this will help keep your crock-pot clean).
Slice potatoes in half horizontally, and then vertically. Sliced quartered potatoes into approximately 1/4 inch slices. Line the bottom of the foil line crock-pot with a layer of potatoes, and garlic. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the layer of potatoes and onions. Add remaining sliced potatoes and onions season with salt and pepper. Add chopped bacon (you do not need to cook the bacon before adding to the crock-pot), add 1 cup of cheese, and dot with 3 tablespoons of butter.
Cook potatoes on high for 4 to 5 hours, or on low for 8 to 10 hours. When the cooking time is done, top with remaining 1 cup of cheese, and sliced green onions.
You'll also love
- Pecan Pie Bread Pudding 4.3/5 (134 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cheesecake 4.1/5 (154 Votes)
- Butter Burgers 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Pasta, Tomatoes, Veggie Broth,... 4.1/5 (156 Votes)
- Incredible Raspberry Cheesecake... 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings in a Crockpot 4.3/5 (116 Votes)
- Baked Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Garlic Lemon Chicken with Green... 4.2/5 (155 Votes)