Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese
This mac-and-cheese recipe is an easy-to-make slow cooker recipe that frees-up your hands, so that you can focus on other things while your creamy, cheesy desires are being fulfilled.
- 16-ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 12-ounces evaporated milk
- 3 cups cheddar
- 8-ounces cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Combine elbow macaroni, milk, evaporated milk, cheese, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker.
Cover your slow cooker with its lid and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours stirring occasionally throughout the cooking time to mix ingredients together.
Check the mac & cheese to see if pasta is cooked and all liquid has been absorbed.
When finished, season to taste with additional salt and pepper if needed just before serving.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls 3.8/5 (1072 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.3/5 (810 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (1015 Votes)
- Corn Nuggets 3.8/5 (1049 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.2/5 (755 Votes)
- Bisquick ~ Drop Biscuits 3.7/5 (1011 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.2/5 (735 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 4.3/5 (377 Votes)