Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese
This mac-and-cheese recipe is an easy-to-make slow cooker recipe that frees-up your hands, so that you can focus on other things while your creamy, cheesy desires are being fulfilled.
- 16-ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 12-ounces evaporated milk
- 3 cups cheddar
- 8-ounces cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Combine elbow macaroni, milk, evaporated milk, cheese, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker.
Cover your slow cooker with its lid and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours stirring occasionally throughout the cooking time to mix ingredients together.
Check the mac & cheese to see if pasta is cooked and all liquid has been absorbed.
When finished, season to taste with additional salt and pepper if needed just before serving.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (448 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)