Garlic Lemon Chicken with Green Beans & Red Potatoes
Tasty one pan dinner that looks like you've been in the kitchen all day, but is quick to pull together! Garlic lemon chicken with green beans and roasted potatoes will be your go-to company dinner!
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound trimmed green beans
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts (bones left in, with skin, about 3 1/4 pounds)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a large baking dish or cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or skillet.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the green beans and toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon or tongs, remove the green beans and arrange them on top of the lemon slices. Add the potatoes to the same olive-oil mixture and toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon or tongs, arrange the potatoes along the inside edge of the dish or skillet on top of the green beans. Place the chicken in the same bowl with the olive-oil mixture and coat thoroughly. Place the chicken, skin-side up, in the dish or skillet. Pour any of the remaining olive-oil mixture over the chicken.
Roast for 50 minutes. Remove the chicken from the dish or skillet. Place the beans and potatoes back in oven for 10 minutes more or until the potatoes are tender. Place a chicken breast on each of 4 serving plates; divide the green beans and potatoes equally. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Southern Fried Salmon Patties 4/5 (184 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cashew Creamer 4.6/5 (98 Votes)
- Mom's Southern Coconut Cake 4.4/5 (112 Votes)
- Gluten Free Coconut Flour Orange... 4.2/5 (143 Votes)
- Better Than Anything Pumpkin Cake 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.4/5 (108 Votes)
- Frozen French Lemonade 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ham & Potato Soup -... 4.2/5 (125 Votes)