Chicken and Dumplings in a Crockpot
- Super easy and yummy!! My family loves it!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 cans cream of chicken
- sliced carrots
- sliced celery
- 1/2 can peas
- 1/2 onion
- crumbled bacon
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 can flaky biscuits
Place chicken breasts in bottom of crock-pot
Pour chicken broth and both cream of chickens over it
Add in carrots, celery and onion. How much ever you prefer
Add in garlic powder, salt and pepper and parsley flakes over it, how much ever you prefer
Cook on high for 3 hours
Remove chicken and shred. Add the chicken back in with some crumbled bacon and the peas, stir together.
Break up the flaky biscuits, uncooked, and put in the crock-pot. I break each roll in about 3 parts and just place them on top.
Remain cooking for another hour or so on high or until done. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Strawberry Soufflé Pancakes 4.3/5 (135 Votes)
- Chicken Teriyaki Recipe 4.6/5 (95 Votes)
- Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed... 4/5 (148 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Soup - Chili's... 4.1/5 (127 Votes)
- Soup - Spiced Red Lentil, Tomato,... 4.5/5 (102 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumpling Casserole 4.2/5 (142 Votes)
- Easiest Ever Chicken and Dumplings 3.8/5 (301 Votes)