Chicken and Dumplings in a Crockpot
- Super easy and yummy!! My family loves it!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 cans cream of chicken
- sliced carrots
- sliced celery
- 1/2 can peas
- 1/2 onion
- crumbled bacon
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 can flaky biscuits
Place chicken breasts in bottom of crock-pot
Pour chicken broth and both cream of chickens over it
Add in carrots, celery and onion. How much ever you prefer
Add in garlic powder, salt and pepper and parsley flakes over it, how much ever you prefer
Cook on high for 3 hours
Remove chicken and shred. Add the chicken back in with some crumbled bacon and the peas, stir together.
Break up the flaky biscuits, uncooked, and put in the crock-pot. I break each roll in about 3 parts and just place them on top.
Remain cooking for another hour or so on high or until done. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Chicken Teriyaki Recipe 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Avocado Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Biscuit Cups 4.3/5 (119 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Soup - Chili's... 4.1/5 (159 Votes)
- Soup - Spiced Red Lentil, Tomato,... 4.4/5 (105 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sesame Chicken 4.5/5 (107 Votes)
- Easiest Ever Chicken and Dumplings 3.8/5 (411 Votes)