Loaded Baked Potato Dip
You might not need an entree after you snack on this loaded baked potato dip as an appetizer! Serve with hot waffle fries straight out of the fryer or oven.
- 1 (2.1-ounce) package fully cooked bacon slices
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, freshly shredded (8-ounces)
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Garnishes; cooked, crumbled bacon; sliced fresh chives; freshly cracked pepper
- Serve with waffle fries
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Microwave bacon according to package directions until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Cool 10 minutes; crumble. Stir together bacon and next 4 ingredients.
Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Serve with crispy, warm waffle fries.
Store leftovers in refrigerator up to 7 days.
You'll also love
- Homemade Bread Using Kitchen Aid... 3.8/5 (513 Votes)
- Cranberry Christmas Cake 3.9/5 (193 Votes)
- Chef Bob Warden's Baby Back Ribs 4.5/5 (135 Votes)
- Hungarian Mushroom Soup 4.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes 4.5/5 (136 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes in Muffin Tins 4.3/5 (151 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes 4.2/5 (173 Votes)
- Potato Salad 4.5/5 (128 Votes)