Loaded Baked Potato Dip
You might not need an entree after you snack on this loaded baked potato dip as an appetizer! Serve with hot waffle fries straight out of the fryer or oven.
- 1 (2.1-ounce) package fully cooked bacon slices
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, freshly shredded (8-ounces)
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Garnishes; cooked, crumbled bacon; sliced fresh chives; freshly cracked pepper
- Serve with waffle fries
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Microwave bacon according to package directions until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Cool 10 minutes; crumble. Stir together bacon and next 4 ingredients.
Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Serve with crispy, warm waffle fries.
Store leftovers in refrigerator up to 7 days.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bottom... 4.3/5 (171 Votes)
- Furr's Cafeteria "Pineapple... 4/5 (198 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (136 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Salad 4.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Pasta Fagioli Slow Cooker Crock... 4.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Homemade Bread Using Kitchen Aid... 3.8/5 (646 Votes)
- Cranberry Christmas Cake 3.8/5 (430 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes 4.5/5 (136 Votes)