Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes
These cupcakes are colored like candy corn with the yellow base, orange top and frosted with white! It would be fun to make a sheet cake layered with these colors, too.
- 1 box classic white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large egg whites
- Red and yellow food dye
- Tub of fluffy white frosting
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 45mins
Follow box directions for mixing ingredients.
Color 1/2 of the batter yellow with yellow food dye and spoon a 1/4 inch of batter into cupcake pans
Color the remaining batter with red and yellow dye to make a bright orange batter and then layer on top of yellow batter.
Fill cups 3/4 of the way full with the orange batter and bake according to the direction on the mix.
Frost top with white fluffy icing to complete your candy corn cupcakes.
You'll also love
- The Original Pancake House Apple... 3.7/5 (375 Votes)
- Awesome Baked Pork Chops 4.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Potato Salad 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Peach Cupcakes with Peach Cream... 4.3/5 (144 Votes)
- Sweet Corn Fritters 4.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Crab Dip 4.5/5 (130 Votes)
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Oreo Truffles 4.5/5 (127 Votes)