Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes
These cupcakes are colored like candy corn with the yellow base, orange top and frosted with white! It would be fun to make a sheet cake layered with these colors, too.
- 1 box classic white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large egg whites
- Red and yellow food dye
- Tub of fluffy white frosting
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 45mins
Follow box directions for mixing ingredients.
Color 1/2 of the batter yellow with yellow food dye and spoon a 1/4 inch of batter into cupcake pans
Color the remaining batter with red and yellow dye to make a bright orange batter and then layer on top of yellow batter.
Fill cups 3/4 of the way full with the orange batter and bake according to the direction on the mix.
Frost top with white fluffy icing to complete your candy corn cupcakes.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cheesecake Salad 4.5/5 (132 Votes)
- Beet-Orange Bliss Detox Smoothie 4.6/5 (127 Votes)
- Best Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Three Cheese Hot Artichoke Dip 4.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Hawaiian Wedding Cake 4/5 (183 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Chicken and corn soup 4.5/5 (131 Votes)
- White Chocolate Cupcakes 4.5/5 (121 Votes)