Cheesy Baked Dip
OMG! If you've never tried this Cheesy Baked Dip recipe now is your chance, you'll love it! You can make the cheese mixture ahead of time and fill the bread bowl right before baking.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, grated, sharp or mild
- 4 ounce chopped green chilies
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1/2 pound chopped bacon
- 1 round bread loaf, hollowed out
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Mix cheeses, chilies, green onion, ham and bacon. Place in bread bowl.
Bake at 350°F uncovered for one hour. Serve with leftover bread or chips.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Lasagna 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Pizza Burgers 4.1/5 (139 Votes)
- Almond Milk Rice Pudding 4/5 (146 Votes)
- Family Favorite Baked Beans 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Party-Friendly Mexican Chicken... 4.4/5 (103 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (95 Votes)
- The Cheese Dip That Will Make You... 4.1/5 (125 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.8/5 (171 Votes)