Cheesy Baked Dip
OMG! If you've never tried this Cheesy Baked Dip recipe now is your chance, you'll love it! You can make the cheese mixture ahead of time and fill the bread bowl right before baking.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, grated, sharp or mild
- 4 ounce chopped green chilies
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1/2 pound chopped bacon
- 1 round bread loaf, hollowed out
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Mix cheeses, chilies, green onion, ham and bacon. Place in bread bowl.
Bake at 350°F uncovered for one hour. Serve with leftover bread or chips.
You'll also love
- Caramel Filled Apples 3.7/5 (211 Votes)
- Yummy Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Sausage Gravy 3.9/5 (232 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (359 Votes)
- Club Cracker Candy 3.8/5 (175 Votes)
- Jello Shot Cake 4.2/5 (117 Votes)
- Pecan Praline Bark 4.5/5 (82 Votes)