The Cheese Dip That Will Make You Famous!
Serve The Cheese Dip That Will Make You Famous! at your next game day party, serve it at a cocktail party, serve it anywhere and you're guaranteed to get rave reviews! It’s super easy, and you’ll have everyone asking for the recipe. Try it with jalapeño jack or chipotle seasonings if you like a kick, otherwise, stick to the cheddar. Serve this cheese dip with the assorted crackers of your choice, tortilla chips, veggie sticks, or toasted bread.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese or grated jalapeño jack
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small purple onion or onion of your choice, diced
- serve with Wheat Thins, Frito’s Scoops, or vegetables for dipping
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Place all ingredients in a shallow 9-inch square pan or round quiche pan baking dish.
Microwave on high for about 2 minutes or until the ingredients are melted enough to stir together. Stir until combined.
Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve with Wheat Thins or Frito’s Scoops for dipping
You'll also love
- How to Make A Cake Mix Taste Like... 3.9/5 (269 Votes)
- Creamy Seafood Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Cobbler 4.1/5 (135 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.8/5 (187 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Bark 4.4/5 (100 Votes)
- Old Fisherman’s Grotto Monterey... 3.8/5 (257 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Cups 4.3/5 (107 Votes)
- Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (510 Votes)
Review this recipe