Always a favorite. Change the flavor each time you make it: add fresh garlic, horseradish, extra hot sauce, chopped jalapeno, fresh herbs, mustard or capers, the options are limitless. Have a fun and enjoy!
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 6 ounces low fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons uncooked onion, finely minced
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, fresh or canned, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt, or to taste
- 2 tablespoon sherry (dry or sweet), or sweet sherry (or to taste)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 325ºF. Coat a 7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
Spoon mixture into prepared dish and bake until dip is heated through and center is no longer runny, about 20 to 25 minutes. Cool slightly before serving. Yields about 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons per serving.
This recipe can be made up to 1 day in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before serving.
You'll also love
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip 4.5/5 (122 Votes)
- Pumpkin Praline Trifle 4.5/5 (125 Votes)
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Bread 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.5/5 (118 Votes)
- Salmon Baked in Foil 4.6/5 (112 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon Dip 4.5/5 (114 Votes)