Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Spinach and Strawberries pair beautifully together-- color-wise and flavor. The vinaigrette is one of the best you will ever taste.
- Baby spinach
- Strawberries, sliced
- Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Red onion, sliced
- Grape tomatoes, halved
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Danish Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Assemble salad with the first 7 ingredients.
In a small bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients of the dressing. Slowly add the olive oil, while whisking vigorously to create an emulsion.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.3/5 (117 Votes)
- Sautéed Chicken with Spinach &... 3.9/5 (165 Votes)
- Taco Casserole 3.9/5 (193 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.3/5 (112 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (112 Votes)
- Florence Mama's Candied Yams 4.4/5 (113 Votes)
- Grand Marnier Orange Slush from... 3.9/5 (250 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie Bars 4.3/5 (112 Votes)