Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Spinach and Strawberries pair beautifully together-- color-wise and flavor. The vinaigrette is one of the best you will ever taste.
- Baby spinach
- Strawberries, sliced
- Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Red onion, sliced
- Grape tomatoes, halved
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Danish Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Assemble salad with the first 7 ingredients.
In a small bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients of the dressing. Slowly add the olive oil, while whisking vigorously to create an emulsion.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Taco Casserole 4/5 (161 Votes)
- Apple Pie Bites 4.4/5 (104 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.4/5 (99 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (105 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Florence Mama's Candied Yams 4.4/5 (99 Votes)
- Mary Berry's Lemon Drizzle Cake 4.3/5 (103 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta 4.5/5 (90 Votes)