Sautéed Chicken with Spinach & Tomatoes
Super healthy and delicious, this Sautéed Chicken with Spinach & Tomatoes will become your new go-to.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon McCormick basil laves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-ounce) package baby spinach leaves
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 10 minutes or until browned. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in tomatoes, water and seasonings. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 minutes or until heated through.
Stir in spinach; cook 2 minutes or until spinach begins to wilt.
You'll also love
- Sausage Cheese Bread Roll 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Carl's Jr. Ranch Crispy Chicken... 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Chicken and Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Avocado, Bacon & Tomato Summer... 4.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Honey Balsamic Chicken Strips 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Salad 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Spinach Enchiladas with Cilantro... 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Queso Spinach Bacon Dip 4.4/5 (55 Votes)