Sautéed Chicken with Spinach & Tomatoes
Super healthy and delicious, this Sautéed Chicken with Spinach & Tomatoes will become your new go-to.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon McCormick basil laves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-ounce) package baby spinach leaves
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 10 minutes or until browned. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in tomatoes, water and seasonings. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 minutes or until heated through.
Stir in spinach; cook 2 minutes or until spinach begins to wilt.
You'll also love
- Taco Casserole 3.9/5 (189 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo 4.2/5 (121 Votes)
- Asian Lemon Chicken 4.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Tomato Soup by... 4.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Scampi 4/5 (149 Votes)
- Spinach Feta Crescent Rolls 4.1/5 (174 Votes)
- Shrimp Pasta with Tomatoes, Lemon... 4.3/5 (100 Votes)