Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked)
Thinly sliced potatoes are topped with bacon, cheese and onions. This bacon cheese potato recipe is so comfort food yummy!
- 1/4 pound bacon, diced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Green Onions (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 670mins
Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in Crock Pot. Season to taste and dot with butter.
Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
Cover with remaining foil. Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
Make this recipe bigger if you are expecting company. Great to serve for a brunch!
You'll also love
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Casserole 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Caramel Filled Apples 3.8/5 (153 Votes)
- Yummy Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Sausage Gravy 4/5 (169 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce 4/5 (291 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Soup Crockpot 4.7/5 (68 Votes)
- Tennessee Honey Corn Pudding 4.3/5 (103 Votes)