Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked)
Thinly sliced potatoes are topped with bacon, cheese and onions. This bacon cheese potato recipe is so comfort food yummy!
- 1/4 pound bacon, diced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Green Onions (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 670mins
Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in Crock Pot. Season to taste and dot with butter.
Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
Cover with remaining foil. Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
Make this recipe bigger if you are expecting company. Great to serve for a brunch!
You'll also love
- Copycat's Arby’s Roast Beef... 3.8/5 (302 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Tomato Soup by... 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Tres Leches Cake 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Florence Mama's Candied Yams 4.4/5 (99 Votes)
- St. Louis Pork Steaks 4.2/5 (114 Votes)
- American Potato Salad 4.6/5 (85 Votes)